Do you love Norse mythology and Celtic knotwork? You'll love wearing this incredibly unique and intricate original design, specially made for fans of LEAH and Celtic/Norse Culture.
This artwork features an Ancient Norse Animal Rune, mixed with the Celtic Tree of Life.
The concept is called "Durathror is Missing." It is based on a summary translation of a Norse Poem, a stanza of which is in Norse at the top ("Four stags move about in the branches of the ash, devouring the tree's foliage"). Dvalinn and Duneyrr are eating the foliage, but Dainn is focused in the center on finding Durathror, who is missing. It represents the folly of departing from the tree of life.
- An original LEAH design -- you cannot get this anywhere else!
- Classic Fit. Preshrunk fleece knit. Air jet yarns = softer feel and reduced pilling.
- Double-lined hood with colour-matched drawcord.
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease. Double-needle stitching at waistband and cuffs.
- Pouch pocket. 1 x 1 rib with spandex. Satin label
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester.
Note: All dimensions are taken with the product laying flat. Measurements are provided in inches.
We process orders daily! Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com and we're very happy to help! Cheers!
~ Leah & Team Ex Cathedra