The Celtic tree of life (Crann Bethadh in Irish) plays an intricate part in Irish heritage and is among one of the most popular Celtic symbols.
The tree of life and its symbol is featured in nearly all forms of history and religion, but played a very important part of Celtic legend and mythology. It symbolizes both harmony and balance. In modern times this Celtic symbol is used for all kinds of decorations, tattoos, and artwork.
Wear this symbol proudly in our unisex leather cuff!
- Unisex design
- Wide cuff
- Genuine leather, sustainably sourced
- 22.5 cm long /8.8 inches long
- 2.8cm wide / 1.1 inches wide
- Double 2-snap closure for custom size adjustment
- Unique Celtic design not found in stores!
We process orders daily! This item may take up to 21 business days to arrive, depending country of origin and customs. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
~ Team Ex Cathedra