Embrace your Celtic ancestry with this NEW t-shirt design, exclusive to the LEAH shop!
The Corvidae are birds known in Celtic culture as an omen of fear. However, it has also been a symbol to represent a messenger between the living and dead. Mirroring the Corvidae is a wolf, known as a symbol of courage, loyalty and strength. The Norse and Celts have been known for their deep connection with nature, and have continued to inspire generation after generation with everything from ancestry, intricate knots, ruins, and ancient legends."
- Original design exclusive to the LEAH shop - not sold in stores!
- Classic, heavy-blend pullover hoodie features a double-lined hood with a matching drawstring and are preshrunk for a softer feel and reduced pilling.
- Double-needle stitched for durability, set-in sleeves and athletic rib knit cuffs with spandex make it your ideal sportswear.
- 50% Cotton, 50% polyester fleece knit
- Sizes S - 5XL available!
- Safe to machine wash and tumble dry on low.
- Ships worldwide from the USA!
Note: All dimensions are taken with the product laying flat. Measurements are provided in inches.
We process orders daily! Please allow 7-9 days to receive a tracking number while your order is hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our facility. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com and we're very happy to help! Cheers!~ Leah & Team Ex Cathedra