Introduce your little one to their Celtic ancestry with this NEW t-shirt design, exclusive to the LEAH shop!
From The Artist:
"The Corvidae are birds known in Celtic culture as an omen of fear. However, it has also been a symbol to represent a messenger between the living and dead. Mirroring the Corvidae is a wolf, known as a symbol of courage, loyalty and strength. The Norse and Celts have been known for their deep connection with nature, and have continued to inspire generation after generation with everything from ancestry, intricate knots, ruins, and ancient legends."
- Exclusive Celtic design to the LEAH shop - not sold in stores!
- 100% combed ringspun cotton
- Flatlock seams, double-needle rib binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
- Reinforced three-snap closure on binding
- CPSIA Compliant - tracking label inside seam.
Sizes NB to 24 months available!
- Safe to machine wash and tumble dry on low
- Ships worldwide from the USA!
*We process orders daily! We custom print this item just for you! Production takes 4 business days. North American orders should receive their orders within 7 business days after production and international orders within 10-12 business days after production. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're very happy to help!
Cheers! ~ Leah & Team Ex Cathedra